The Forrest Spence Fund strives to accomplish its mission of assisting with the non-medical needs of critically and chronically ill children throughout the Mid-South by focusing on 5 areas:
- Meeting individual patient and family needs.
- Working with institutions to better recognize and meet non-medical needs.
- Connecting families with counseling and support groups.
- Providing helpful information and resources via the website to help navigate the difficult process of living with, and dealing with, critical or chronic illness.
- Providing grants up to $5000 to families demonstrating need.
Learn more about the Fund's Programs: